Monday, January 28, 2008

2006

2006 it was the most important year in my life(I know you will ask me how then I will answer take it easy baby). When I graduated from a University of Kuwait in 2002, I tough for one year in secondary school but I didn't like it. There were many reasons made me to hate teaching 1- students behaviour 2- environment wasn't good to encourage me to do my beast 3- a lot of work with teachers and students.( I think that enough to hate teaching). this is my experience during one year.


In 2005, I decided to continue my stadies. At that time, I wasn't choosing which country I should have gone. I was confused between America and Canada. Why I chose these countries ?
because I need to learen English and if I get a degree from them it will be better than I get it from other countries. Finally, I made my deciding to go to Canada. It was in January 2006 when I arrived I accpeted everything except the weather. However, I'm used to the weather now.

I will never regret coming to Canada because I foud that country I was looking for it.

4 comments:

Moshi said...

Hi hasan
I came calgary in Augest 2006 and I took a placement test in LEAP program at university of calgary in Janurary 2006, and I accepted for ESl program the same as you. However , I prefered to go to Mount Royal College and study English there because of tution fee. Anyway, good for you, and good luck.
Do you have admision or not?
bye
Mahnoush

Ree said...

This is a very beautiful place right? have the Lake luise
I think that education in Canada may be more interesting that your country become their have a lot of games and plans in class.
whatever,Good luck ,baby!
bu the way, your blog is supernatural!

joy said...

hi guys, I always hear our city is very beatutiful; however, because our current semester, I didn't visite those beautiful place. I hope I can have chance perceive that. In addition, I'm glade you like here.
last but least, I can't see your blog clearly. It's too dark.

jcq1111 said...

wow! You have came here for almost two years!Compared with you, I am a young stranger for this city.
I just want to know that do student have a lot of homeword and exams in middle school in your country like China? I am curious about it.