Hey babies! hahahahah,
What is Sheesha?
I hope u are wonderful and have a great weekend. Yesterday We went to sheesha with Hassan( doupl S) and Raven. I know u are gonna ask me what is sheesha? read becarfully babies! hahahahah. It is a pleca for saling Tobacco. It is same as Cafee, and u are allowed to smok inside not outsid. Sheesha is complitly different than cigaret, How? take it eassy yo yo,
1- Sheesha has many favorites such as( white greeb (my lovely kind) , apple, peach, mango, orange, and strawberry).
2- we call it water pipe because it has water inside a bottle and on the top of the bottle there is tobacco.
3- you can give up the sheesha whenever u want. However, sheesha is stronger than cigaret.
Also, there is an Canading dancer in that Cafee. She can dance eastern style( Arabic dancing) and she realy realy dances well. If you are interesting in that style, I recommend that Cafe. Inaddtion, there are three places in Down Town and each one of them has speicial
atmosphere. That was my day on Friday.
For more information please, contact me and feel free. coooooooooool babies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hey hasan.
Im cooooooool too!!!!!!
i ll see you when i back from Victoria.
have a good rest of week.
Hey Hasan,lol I couldnt stop laughing when i read your blog. It is so funny. It is nice to have such a COOOOOOOOOOOOL friend like you :)See you at school.
Post a Comment