Friday, February 29, 2008

People are kinds

I've met with many people in my life. Some of them left thire printers in my heart, and others were clouds in my sky. The people I met effect of my life and teach me a lesson who I am or what I want to become. The successes experience can create who I am, and the bad experience I got might teach me.

If someon hurts me or break my heart, I'll forgive them( not immediately) but after a while, for they helped me to learn to who I open my heart. If someone loves me (I know they are a lot)hahahah, I'll love them back not only because they love me; however, because they teach me to love and to open my heart and eyes to little things.




1 comment:

Ree said...

Hi, sunshine.
friends always paly the most important parts in our lives.
In China, there are a old saying: If you have a lot of friends, you can go everwhere you want.
yeah, there are a lot people love you ~~~~