


I am gonna explain how to practice weightlifting, for it is my favorite sport when I was in my country, and it is still. I used to practice this sport for five years, and I usually went to a gym four times a week. Actually, it is not an easy sport because it needs power and patient. Also, you might be injured while you practice if you don't focus on your exercise. Anyways, return to our subject.
There is process for start buliding yor muscles we should follow it to avoid injuring oursleves.
The First day, warm up your body before starting your exercises, and do some stretches for 20 minutes.Then, begin with your chect and your biceps;in addition, You should do at least three exercises for each part and each exercise should be ten times. Next day, after warming up , start with abdominals. When you finish that, go to start with triceps (don't forget that three exercises at least). The third day, you should do as usual then beign with shoulder and trapezius. Unless warm up well, you be injured. In this part you have to practice six exercises why? because it is a big muscle;therefore, it needs more actinons. Finally, legs and calves. you'd better spend long time with this part. According to my expirence it is the hardest muscle in our body, so we need to push them up. Before you start you must wear a belt to keep your back in a good position.
After each four days you should get one day off, for let your body relax. During that day, you can go to spa to do massage if your muscles hurt. I hope I did my best to explain this sport to you.

6 comments:
cool, I want to see that one day you become a muscle strong man~~~
I have heared that sport has a negative side effect when you do not excercise. Is there any side effect when you stop the excercise?
thanks
It is not an easy thing especially as a excellent weightlifting.
Strong muscle comes from practice days by days...
I also want to see you as a strong muscle man, come on, man!
Thanks a lot for you comment. I love those pics that you posted in this entry. Are you going to be like the one in the first picture. He looks nice haha.
hello, handsome man!
i go to fitness every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. i want lose weight and become more slender. do you know what sports can help me to be slender?
this guy looks so strong, he remind me the carlifornia governor.
How was the bride, hope you enjoy the trip.
see you in class
Post a Comment