
(Before you read ask yourself what love means for you)
First, I'd like to know what love mean when we say it? for whom we say it? There are many questions in my mind about this word, why this word ? because I always hear it from different people( men, women, adults, and teenagers) ,and I don't know if they know what is behind (Love). We give love a bad name on these days, don't we?
It is really light when we say it;however, it is heavy in its meaning. Love means to have very strong feelings of affection for somebody who deserves that feelings. We say it when we find that person who can defend, protect, and sacrifice for our emotions. Probably some of you will say that too much! but that is the real love to be honest with your lover. We say it for that person who must have the same feelings as we have because love from one side will never work at all.
Love is not a word to say, and love is not a gam to play. Love is group of emotion and feelings which we cannot pretend them. There are some people who act these emotions to show her/his lover that but they won't succeed as long as they live.
After reading do you think you are able to say this word easily or not!!!! don't give love a bad name.I'm looking forward to receiving your opinions.
(A life without love is as bleack as a year without summertime.)

7 comments:
Nice! I like it very much.
Hey Hasan, are you in love:)????
Hi, guy, you finished your blog assignment in advance!
That's nice!
I strongly agree with you. Just say "love" to whom you love. By the way don't say "我爱你(wo ai ni)"to everyone all the time. It's serious worlds to Chinese.
Love is an eternal words, sometimes we needn't to speak this word out, but we can still feel it.
I think we don't need to say love in front of our lovers. It is a matter of inner mind. when we look at our lover's eyes, we can see love if it is true.
you got really good title and topic.
Post a Comment