Thursday, March 27, 2008

Marriage



I met Dave on weekend. He came to our house because I had some problems with my laptop. It didn't support the function of connecting to wireless Internet. Dave is good at using computers, and he found the solution for that problem for less than half an hour. After that we had lunch together.


While we were eating lunch, we were talking about the age of getting married in different countries. Dave told me a lot about the Canadian tradition of getting married around 30 and explained to me some reasons for that. He was surprised to hear that Kuwaiti girls should get married before 25, because after 25 they are too old and nobody wants to marry them. I used a lot of new words which I learned from the article "70 Brides for 7 Foreigners" while speaking with Dave. He told me that he had read the same article in the newspaper some days before. The article made him think that Russian women are looking for rich husbands but not for love and friendly family. But at the end of our conversation Dave told me that he still wanted to have a Russian wife.
Note: I'm still single,and I'm looking forward to meeting a single womane as who reads this article. You are single, aren't you? hahahahahah, let me know baby.

4 comments:

joy said...

hahahahaha^_^I saw it. I am still a single girl but not woman. Oh, I am sad. I don't live up to your criteria.hahah,Just kiding. Is it ture that girls usually married before 25. There's a increasing number of people in my country marry late and late. It's hard to meet a appropriate people. I wonder if I could meet the other half before I become a realy old woman

jcq1111 said...

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Hasan, I am so surprised to know girls must be married before 25 in your country.
You should find a girlfriend as soon as possible; otherwise, if no girl what to marry you because you are too old, it's too bad. :(
It's a joke!

Sumaya said...

I told you Hasan get married as soon as possible, or you might be mad for love. I hope you will find someone who understands your feelings.Believe me.

Alec said...

Anyways, your note is really fun~