
Kuwait is one of Arabic countries, and it is in Middel East Northeast of Saudi Arabia and South of Iraq . Kuwait is 17,819 kilo metr square. it used to be a British colony until june 25, 1961. In Febraury 25th of each year, Kuwaiti people celebrate for independent day instead of june because it is summer time, and the temperature is high, so they cannot do it in that month.
The mother language is Arabic.
The religion is Islam.
The political system is a democracy.
The currancy is a Dinar.
The population is 1,000.00.
The education is free from a kindergarten until university.
The economical system is a capitalism.
The largest city is Salimiyah.
There is no taxes.
the source of income is oil.
The weather in Kuwait is cool and rain in winter; on other hand, it is hot and humid in summer. The best time to visit Kuwait is between December and Febraury because the weather is nice and temperate. Also, there is festival in Febraury 25th as I mentioned that at the beginning.
The religion is Islam.
The political system is a democracy.
The currancy is a Dinar.
The population is 1,000.00.
The education is free from a kindergarten until university.
The economical system is a capitalism.
The largest city is Salimiyah.
There is no taxes.
the source of income is oil.
The weather in Kuwait is cool and rain in winter; on other hand, it is hot and humid in summer. The best time to visit Kuwait is between December and Febraury because the weather is nice and temperate. Also, there is festival in Febraury 25th as I mentioned that at the beginning.



I don't know if you know that, Kuwait was attacked by Iraqi soldiers in Augest 1990. That year was the worst year in my life not just me but for all kuwaiti people. I'm sure most of you will ask me why that happened? First, it was a game between U.S.A and Iraq. Seconed, when the Gulf ware first finished between Iran and Iraq in 1988, U.S.A was frightened of Iraq to control the price of oil in Middle East;Therefore, U.S.A requested from Kuwait to rent an islan and pay a lot of mony to Kuwaiti government to be able to observe all the oil countries,but Kuwaiti government refused to submit to the order. Then U.S.A made up a story with Iraqi president at that time. The story was Kuwaiti government stole Iraqi's oil, and it must retune all the oil or pay mony; however that story was bullshit. Kuwaiti government ignored that story and did'n pay attantion.Next, Iraqi soldiers started attacking Kuwait on Augest 2, 1990 at night. They destroyed everything sush as houses, hospitals, schools,and oil pipe. They had stayed for six months until Kuwaiti government was got help from other countries. Kuwait became liberal on Febraury 26th 1991.In addition, U.S.A got what it wants from Kuwait I mean it got that island.
This is a short history about my lovely country in this world. I know eash person loves his/her country even though we live in other countries because our blood will be national as long as we live.

5 comments:
I didnt know about Kuwait at all!
but its okay because i know you!That s enough for me, hasan=)haha
BTW, you made 11blogs!
wow you are almost done!
envy u!
it all in my heart because of you
it is
I am a strong country-lover and I preciate everyone who love their country. Thanks for your introduction. Another thing is that your political system is caplist or communist. I heard Iran and Iraq war is very famours. How come your country was attacked.
To be honest, I just know a little about your country. However,I have got more information. It's the first time I heard a Kuwaiti tell the story about that war.
Post a Comment