
I met with a friend of mine last weekend at shasha cafe. He was unusual and upset. I started asking him, what is going on with you? He took a little time to reply then he looked at me and said, what would you do if your girlfriend betray you? I was shocked when I heard that question!!! Be honest before you answer, he said. I asked him how and with whom? He was talking with a sad voice with her classmate and they sometimes meet after school to go some where.Also, she thinks he does not know about what she does behaind him. He also said she always talks about love and people do not understand this word, how come she said that, and she did something negative? Please tell me what should I do, he said. I told to him, you should prove that, then tell her about everything you have. I said do not be depress and angry because she does not deserve your love and you'd better save it until you find who is capable it.
I think these kind of people do not have senses as we have. Why people like cheating their lovers? What is the outcome they will get it? Why are always kind and faithful people victims?
please guys I'd like to read your comments about this topic. Does he should give up or stay with her as a friend?
(My quote is as long as you lie people will catch you)

6 comments:
Hey Hasan, i dont think that people could be friends after a broken realationship espeacially in this case. I think that your friend should not stay with his girlfriend anymore even just being friend with her since she cheated on him like that. " Cheaters are always cheaters." I hope he knows.
hey hasan.
you kbow "LOVE" is the most difficult thing on the earth...
becasue there is no right answer for it...oh dear it makes me sad...!
We have a quation in China"once is ok, twice is ok, third not" never belive a someone who cheats you twice. I was betraied by a guy, then I forgived him, however, I was betraied again. So tell your friend that love one who treasure his love.
Hi Hasan,
just tell your friend: don't worry, everything should be ok at the end.
This is real life,we have to challenge every situation optimistically.
I think your friend should to do something, to know the truth, and if it can be proved, I think he should have a disition about how to solve this problem.
this is really bad thing.
I don't know what on earth happened, but I think this girl is not very good.
if you don't love me any more, you find a new boyfriend, then just tell me in honest way.
but do not cheat your boyfriend.
Post a Comment